Sign in to follow this  

Lisa and Chris are you going on the DS rides

Hi Lisa

Are you and Chris going to either the VCMC or LA-B to V rides that are coming up??? I will be riding with Keith's group. Hope you are, would love to ride with you both again besides, I love the pace you like to ride, it gives me a excuse to ride at a slower pace and take in the scenery along the way. BTW, great work on the pictures you help take at Kennedy Meadows. :cry: I got a copy og the CD from Dale and Moya. Talk at you later

Mike

Mike,

Just after our last Kennedy Meadows trip we found out that we have a little one on the way - so I will not be riding until at least May '05.

Chris is definately doing LA-B to V along with his dad. Your welcome to join them. As of now, they are also planning on riding the VCMC - providing nothing with Chris' work schedule changes.

Lisa

CONGRADS ON THE NEW ONE :cry: Hope you are felling well. So is it a Boy or girl or are you going for the surprise factor?? What group is Chris riding in??? I will be looking forward to seeing him on the rides. And also see your new baby when it arrives

Mike

Mike, not really riding with a specific "group". Don't want to hold Kieth up, that guy rides at a lightning fast pace :cry:

We will ride with anyone, your welcome to ride with us if you like. Was trying to convince Dale to do the LA B to V but not sure if he is up for that long of a desert ride.

Not a problem. Kieth has a group of 9 with a couple of slower riders I here. Besides, you know how I ride, so I figure I will be somewhere in the middle of the pack. I am also working on Dale to go, but so far he's resisting, but you never know with Dale. BTW, when are you going up to Gorman for the VCMC and how are you getting to the start for the LA-B to V. If you want, you can hole up in my Toyhauler at the VCMC if you want. Just bring your food, bike.

Mike

I figure we'll break into 2 groups on la-b-v this year. I was happy with the moderate pace we rode last year. I know a couple wanted to go a lil faster, lol. My brother is doing his first dualsport on la-v. I dont have the heart to tell him :cry:. He was a marine, he'll be fine. I know we'll all meet up roughly 32 hours after we start! :cry:

Lisa and I will be bringing our Toy Hauler to Gorman Fri evening. Probably throw the bikes in the truck to get them to the start of the ride, have Lisa drive the truck back to camp.