Sign in to follow this  

Ok Ok. Im back... For now.. with MR. Yoshi!

Ive been to busy at work to come in here. Anyways, I now have my Yosh system installed, 3x3 Mod'ed Airbox.

Jetting = 142.5 main/ 25 pilot/ 2.5 turns on the screw / DJ needle on the 4th groove.

When on the Freeway at about 70-85mph the engine surges. It appears to be running lean at cruise.. The throttle is about 45-65% open when surging. The surging is an annoying Push/pull that doesnt effect the engine or exhaust notes..

Can anyone Recommend some Tweaks. I was going to raise the needle, but im a Fuel injection guy, sooo...

Ill post pics of the bike asap. Im trying to get a vid of the bike and how loud it is. LOL :cry:

ok, so almost the same problem, although I'm running a fmf powercore4. So...clip 5 and a 142.5? I'll give it a try.

Also, I Backed into a corner and Slid into a Verticle Plastic Lane separator. It hit my Shift level and bent it under. I can still shift but have to reach my foot under the peg. Every part Ive ordered for my bike has taken at least 2weeks+ to get from the dealer. Is this a common enough part to pull of the self? Is it the same lever as the RM's?