Sign in to follow this  

..Prarie City SRVA instead - Sunday 10/17

Been home bound all weekend with family visitors. I just took the bike for a 5 miniute spin around town and up and down the dirt alley behind my house. I'll be hungry to ride next weekend. My plans are for Georegtown trail maintenance plus 1/2 day afternoon ride on Saturday, then Foresthill on Sunday 10/17.

How was Foresthill this weekend? any ride reports?... must have been good with the rain friday night.

Saturday morning was real nice, but got dustier & cooler as the day wore on...almost coat time.

We tried to weasel our way around the logging in the trail 1&2 area, no dice. Have to try harder next time.

yeah with this wind I bet it drys it out again real quick...no more rain in sight........I'm tired of dust...maybe I'll just go to prarie city and fool around, get my kicks and go home next weekend

BigBob,

I was up on Sat. with Tirebiter and Mrs. Tirebiter, it was a great ride, Sorry you missed out. They both agreed you're someone I need to ride with, maybe next time. I do have a question for you, What Dual sport mirror do you have on your bike? I heard it was pretty trick.

The Tirebiter family rocks! :cry: The lunch they brought everyone a couple weeks back was first class.

I hear that, and to top it off my wife almost fell out of the car laughing when I told her Tirebiters "Free Direction" story from his Caltrans days (You'll have to ask Dan)

Thanks again, Mr and Mrs Tirebiter, I had a great time, lets do it again. :cry:

You feller's are too kind. Next time it'll be beans and franks, THEN we'll really sort out who leads.... :cry:

MotoTaur, after riding with you this last weekend, I'm sure you could handle anything Sugarpine, or any other spot we ride has to offer! :cry:

As I explaned to you, better SAFE the first go around. :cry:

As for BIGBOB, you BOB'S are gonna have to figure it out between yourselves...MotoTaur, you against being called "little BOB"? :cry:

the mirror is a Ken Sean Dual Sport Mirror. Most large shops have em in stock.

http://www.parkeryamaha.com/browseproducts/Ken-Sean-Dual-Sport-Mirror.HTML

http://www.offroadplus.com/inc/pdetail?v=1&pid=154

I'm thinking maybe I'll go to prarie city SRVA on Sunday....mostly hard pack this time of year - no dust. it will be good to go play at my starter spot for couple weekends while we wait for rain in the foothills

I'll be in Oakland that weekend. How far is Foresthill from there. I was thinking of taking my bike with me so, If you want to ride I'm game. :cry:

it's a bit of a drive from oakland - maybe 2 1/2 hours.. plus its way too dusty there to ride. I wouldnt bother.