Sign in to follow this  

TE250 with FMF Ti4

Here is a pic of my 250 at Hollister OHV Park. The FMF muffler with a quiet core insert is not excessively noisy and performs well. Jetting is spot on with a 10E01-51 needle, 25 pilot and 155 main. This is a great trail bike!

KIF_0263.jpg

where did you get that exhaust, did you order it direct from fmf? Also those frame guards are nice, too bad it's too late for mine:LOL:. Nice looking bike!

Hey Dukepilot

Did you pick up the needle from Dan @ Motoxotica?

I'm about to pull the trigger on the FMF. What (where) kind of performance gains did yo upick up going to the Ti4?

Also, do you have to order a SA seperately or does the quiet insert come with one?

Nice to hear you patronize Dan's shop. He is a great guy and is always willing to lend a hand to a Husky/VOR/Husaberg lover.

Rick

Got the FMF muffler from Dan. Got the needle from GP Cycles in San Diego, but Dan should be able to get it from cagiva usa/ferracci. Not sure what made the biggest diff, the jetting or the pipe. The combo sure feels go though. The sparkie end cap and quiet core are extra. Highly recommend the quiet core. Quiets it down without choking it out.

You talked me into it. I had Dan @ Motoxotica order it for me along with the SA and Quiet Insert.

If my wife has any issues about why I need a new exhaust, I'll have her give you a call :cry:

thanks, Rick

You talked me into it. I had Dan @ Motoxotica order it for me along with the SA and Quiet Insert.

If my wife has any issues about why I need a new exhaust, I'll have her give you a call

thanks, Rick

:cry:

Yeah, I'll set her straight! But keep in mind that there is a reason I'm not married. :cry: