Sign in to follow this  

Joker Choke Plug for 110s

Has anyone used the Joker choke plug for their 110? Its supposed to give you 8% more HP. I just wanna hear some feed back on it, negatives? positives?

Hit me up.

Where did you see/hear that it produces 8% more hp? How does it do it? Nevermind...I see that their marketing is saying this...

Hmmn. I just can't see how plugging the choke hole changes much.

I was thinking about trying this myself. If you look at the choke plate in the carb (it's Huge) and imagine it not there, I would think it would be like putting on a bigger carb (more flow). WE never have to use the choke anyways, maybe in a colder climate it may cause some starting problems? If you get one first let me know how it works. I may even take it out and just seal the hole temporarily to see if it is worth doing. :cry:

Yeh, I never use the choke. But, does plugging the hole with something other than the choke button really change anything? I have no idea. So, I'd be interested if anyone gets one, or plugs it temporarily.

id say go for it, its trueyou would get more, or at least a smoother flow, if you keep kicking the bike , it will eventually start! and if worst comes to worst, rap your hand around the filter and choke it by hand!

take your carb apart and ull c why the choke blocks alot of the flow, i havent tried it but i was looking at it only a few bucks why not try it

take your carb apart and ull c why the choke blocks alot of the flow, i havent tried it but i was looking at it only a few bucks why not try it

Remove the choke and use JB weld to fill holes.. Simple. It can be removed if you don't like how it works.