Sign in to follow this  

i broke my wrist the day befor the GMB AHH

Of all the days it had 2 be sat,(the day b4 GMB) :cry: ahh i hate it,my dad got some pickz of it..i think lol.but i sure aint givin up i want to keep ridin and racing(my dad is having 2nd thjoughts tho.) but i sure did have fun while i was there i meet soo many awsome peoples.i sooo was sooo mad that i didnt get to race but everybody that was there congrats :cry: :cry: i cant wiat till next year...maybe i will get to race lol(the funny thing is that i stepped on a cricket be for i crashed lol is that bad luck?)and i DIDNT CRY WHEN I RECKED LOL.I HOPE EVERYBODY HAD FUN!!! :cry:

Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear that. What a bummer! How long are you going to have to be off the bike now? How did the crash happen anyway?

Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear that. What a bummer! How long are you going to have to be off the bike now? How did the crash happen anyway?

im not sure yet about how long but when i do ill post it up. this is how it all went down...well me and my dad were workin on the table top befor the tripple stepup...then i cleared it but when i came bak up my rear tire went to the side and the whole bike came down on to me,and i just got up and looked at my bike then my wrist..then went to the hospital and stayed there till about 4AM AHH I WAS SOO TIRED THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP AT THE TRACK PEOPLE THAT HELPED ME.YALL ARE THE BEST :cry: :cry:

i hear breaking your wrist is one of the most painful things that can happen. Sorry to hear about that... Heal up soon :cry: Where in Texas do you live by the way...

P.S. Check out your bike there might be some parts that broke or bent...

When i broke my collar bone two saturdays ago on a jump about third gear... i ending up bending the bars, bending the foot peg, and crooked front tire... (fixed) and crashed fender.... its great i tell you :cry:

Tough break! (no pun intended!) :cry: Just drink LOTS of milk while you're healing, and you'll be back at in no time...

And good for you for not crying! I know when I broke my collarbone I was too busy trying to BREATH to think about tears... I bet the wrist is just as bad, if not worse!

:cry:

Of all the days it had 2 be sat,(the day b4 GMB) :cry: ahh i hate it,my dad got some pickz of it..i think lol.but i sure aint givin up i want to keep ridin and racing(my dad is having 2nd thjoughts tho.) but i sure did have fun while i was there i meet soo many awsome peoples.i sooo was sooo mad that i didnt get to race but everybody that was there congrats :cry: :cry: i cant wiat till next year...maybe i will get to race lol(the funny thing is that i stepped on a cricket be for i crashed lol is that bad luck?)and i DIDNT CRY WHEN I RECKED LOL.I HOPE EVERYBODY HAD FUN!!! :cry:

wow reading that gave me a headache. :cry:

I think it depends on what you break, i sprained both of mine and broke the radius bone on my wrist wrist a year ago. It hurt but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I ended up driving myself back an hour to the ER with the A/C on full blast pointed right at my wrists to help reduce swelling. And I didnt get pain killer until the next day. The worst part was not being able to ride and typing alot made them hurt like hell.

Anyrate as a said on ATM, I hope you get better soon Amber! If you need any advice on your wrists there, let me know. (also what exactly did you break?) :cry:

I think it depends on what you break, i sprained both of mine and broke the radius bone on my wrist wrist a year ago. It hurt but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I ended up driving myself back an hour to the ER with the A/C on full blast pointed right at my wrists to help reduce swelling. And I didnt get pain killer until the next day. The worst part was not being able to ride and typing alot made them hurt like hell.

Anyrate as a said on ATM, I hope you get better soon Amber! If you need any advice on your wrists there, let me know. (also what exactly did you break?) :cry:

well i found out that this wendsday is when i get my hard cast,and i STILL dont know what color lol but shawnw im not sure what i broke i know i broke it in 2places and close to the top of my hand but thats it. :cry:.when i get my cast it will be on for about 3 to 4 weeks then its bak off to rideing YAY!! :cry: thank you for yalls support! :cry: