Sign in to follow this  

143 Offroad.....

I was turned away at LL so I went to scope out 143, not bad. I was a good ride, I hooked up with two atv's and we rode for about 6 hours (i think longer). There are a couple of hills there, not too steep though, loose mostly, they also have a MX track that they are working on. Hell they even stopped working on it so I could ride it. The fee to get in is $15 the yearly membership hasnt been worked out yet but they are supposed to call me when they have it figured out. Ill be heading up there next weekend so if any one cares to join me feel free. Ohh and make sure you have a skid plate, these are mostly fresh cut trails...

What are the trails like? Any good tight trails?

Are you going to be there this weekend? If so what day?

Single track? no there is none yet. They kinda expect you to make your own trails, which I plan on doin this weekend. Ill will be there both sat and sunday i believe. I have a red 2k3 mazda b3000 and green bike. These trails are fresh cut, some are bulldozed others are atv. foliage is sparse to dense. they have some pics on there site, www.143offroad.com . make sure you have a decent bash plate. supposedly there is 40 miles of trails, I put about 60 miles on my bike but I did back track.

Thanks for the info. We have a MSWS race there on Halloween. I'd like to go there

and check it out.

angrytim (ha!ha!)

I thought you may show up over here, with the new CRF.

If you don't go racing and if you are going over there this weekend, let me know what time you plan on being there and I'll meet you.

brown

What's up brown?

Not sure yet what I'm going to do.

I hope this place works out. Sounds like

alot of open trails from what I've read.

I'm putting in an auto clutch this week on

the new bike. If I don't go to the race then I'm

up for this place or Westpoint.

Either is good for me.

I'm in a buddy's wedding Sat. afternoon, then party that night. Thats one reason I will not be making the race Sun. but I will be up for riding.

If you decide to ride and not race, call me or post back and we will go somewhere.

brown

umm your buddy wouldnt happen to be aubrey would it???

I wont be there saturday I have a wedding to attend also...