Sign in to follow this  

Did you see the Honda CRF forum??

They have a couple of really incredible threads with full blown color pictures on how to check valves and there is one now that shows you how to shim the valves, all with pictures and instuctions, we need to kick up our posts with some nice stuff like that

Suzuki/Kawi riders are smart enough not to need that kind of baby treatment. Plus, I find it funny that Honda guys are bashing our bikes for the valve issues when they have the same problem. Valve issues are bad but valve issues and no power just sucks. :cry:

Suzuki/Kawi riders are smart enough not to need that kind of baby treatment. Plus, I find it funny that Honda guys are bashing our bikes for the valve issues when they have the same problem. Valve issues are bad but valve issues and no power just sucks. :cry:

I think ownership bashing has surpassed the valve problem topic, which to some degree has affected quite a few people. What is up with this stuff? :cry: While some is certainly tongue in cheek, way too much energy, time and space is being used to insult each others bikes vs. helping out a fellow rider. Not visiting here (TT board) nearly as often, as it's just getting old. Come on everyone, let's focus on problems and solutions.

btw....

Dirt Rider last month or so had a good pictorial on the job. Looks pretty straight forward, and a picture tells a thousand words. I know of a few people (mechanics) that have attempted the rebuild and had problems, so it may not be as easy as it appears.

Mark

Dont be jelous.... now now.... RC was winning on his Honda CR250 and now hes "sucking" on his RM250.... WHo doesnt have power and reliablity now :cry: :cry: Dont be jelous now :cry:

yup, cuz the very second he fired up his cr he was as fast as he'd ever been :cry: He has to get used to the handling of the bike first.

What r u talkin about Red_Rider, your bike isnt even a 250f? i mean, seriously..... and since when does RC suck?

03' HondaCRF150

Shouldn't you be at school right now? :lol::cry:

LMAO :cry::cry: :cry: :cry::lol: who knows if he's in school, perhaps it's day care. I guess this joker thinks RC can only ride fast on a honda, hmm perhaps not.

Ricky sucks on the RM250 ? i was at the US Open and he got the holeshot every race and was leading by 1/4 lap on Friday and 1/2 lap on Saturday. On Friday all of a sudden something happened coming out of the corner, on Saturday he was running away with it and something happened in the corner. It will be on air on 24th October, watch it and see the strange happenings and why he went to 2nd place. It makes you think, was i watching the same race a minute ago.I am not a RC fan, a Reed fan, RC was faster... and the RM250 was fast.