Sign in to follow this  

My Daughter nailing a 50ft tabletop

Here are some pic's I took this morning at BURNTHILL MX - Brookland, ARk. This is a little 50ftr it didnt give her any troulble, the 65ft finish line jump took her a few trys to nail it just right :excuseme:These pic's were takin in practice, as for the race pic's, well the rain moved in and I didnt feel like getting my new camera wet, but it was a mud fest, her bike had atleast 50lbs of mud on it.

IMG_1178.jpgIMG_1190.jpgIMG_1180.jpgIMG_1199.jpg

Awesome!!!!! I wish my suspension looked like that on my landings :cry:

That was just timming of the pic, check out this frame. IMG_1169.jpg

The quality of those pictures (for action shots, especially) is outstanding! Great clarity and resolution. What kind of camera are you using? I've got a 7 year old daughter that is enjoying the heck out of her PW80...maybe she'll get to be as good as your daughter some day!! You must be proud!

The quality of those pictures (for action shots, especially) is outstanding! Great clarity and resolution. What kind of camera are you using? I've got a 7 year old daughter that is enjoying the heck out of her PW80...maybe she'll get to be as good as your daughter some day!! You must be proud!

Canon EOS Rebal with a 75x300 zoom, this thing is super fast and has like 6.5 megpxl. Yes I am very proud of her, she has done well. She has been riding the 250 for little over two months now.

Awesome pics, looks like she has some skill, :cry: any thoughts of racing any womens MX nationals.

Yes I have thought about running some, depends on the funds more than anything. I looked into running one and shew it takes some bucks. Was thinking of trying the one in November down in Texas, we will see.

Man, that's awesome. I have a litte girl 16 months old (another on the way) and I can't WAIT to get her on a bike. I've heard people say that they've found success as early as 3. She loves my bikes (both street and dirt) and loves to watch daddy ride them.

What size bike is your daughter on? How old is she? You gotta be stoked-- I'd have pictures like those all over my office. Heh, I hope to one day. :cry:

She is 15 and rides a yz250f, had it for a couple months now.

Hope one day your daughter wants to ride also, it is a good feeling :cry:

Cool pics.

What kind of helmet is that?

KBC TK-X combat green.