Utah riders! Let's ride cherry creek on 10/16 at 10:00.

BTW, How was the riding this weekend? ?

It was pretty good; saturday would have been a good day to ride, but it didn't work out very well. ? I went riding sunday with a couple of friends that I haven't ridden with since last year, but we didn't have much time and we got rained on at the end. If you want to go to diamond fork, I'd be up for that too if the weather is good. I can't remember if you said that you've been there before or not. I'm fine with either place! ?

I like 'em both, with a slight preference for hobble creek myself. If you can only make hobble creek, we'll go there instead. Actually, I'd want to go to diamond fork cuz I have started at kirkman hollow the last 2 times I have been there and we never made it over to diamond fork at all. I vote we meet at the chevron just east of I-15 at the spanish fork canyon exit at 10:00 and ride til dark! ?

You're not an old fart! ? You're a good rider. Alan Peterson (utma, not sage riders) is over 70 and he still rides well. ? Your friend is welcome to come, of course.

Any hunters that deserve to get anything are going to be a long way from any popular atv trails. Only the lazy ones will be near the trails. ?

I like 'em both, with a slight preference for hobble creek myself. If you can only make hobble creek, we'll go there instead. Actually, I'd want to go to diamond fork cuz I have started at kirkman hollow the last 2 times I have been there and we never made it over to diamond fork at all. I vote we meet at the chevron just east of I-15 at the spanish fork canyon exit at 10:00 and ride til dark! ?