Sign in to follow this  

CRF230 Mods worth the Money?

Power up kit, shimming the suspension, and sprocket :cry:

What does the Power up kit actually do. Increase torque/bottom end power or top end power?

Rejets the bike and gives the bike more oomf in the mid and lows. It helps out on high end as well and give the bike much more snappyness.

Ahhh then I would need that for the MX course at Jackfrost. has lots of 90 turns where you need that extra low end and mid. Thanks. :cry:

With my stock bike with bend handlebars and broken foot peg holder i bet i can make JackFrost look like frosty the snow man.... Boy Oh boy does my bike needs some work.... I still am thinking about "jetting" my bike... :cry: What Jets and so would i need and i would just follow 230fs instrcutions and do it myself... YEAH>.. iam going to jet the bike~!!!! i hate the bike taking hours to start when cold... So what Jets would i need.. many A thanks! :cry:

With my stock bike with bend handlebars and broken foot peg holder i bet i can make JackFrost look like frosty the snow man....

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: No Worries, I am just a beginner first time on an MX track today and did farily good.

Remember, you'll need different jet sizes, and the carb will be a little bit different, cut csimilar.