Sign in to follow this  

Stoddard / Johnson Valley Dez ride Oct 30 - Nov 1

NorCal rider(s) visiting the SoCal desert Oct 29th through the 1st of Nov. Anyone out there plan on riding those dates? Would welcome the company. Advanced rider with newbee's in tow. Camping at Anderson, Soggy, Besimeer Mine Rds? Open for suggestions. Maybe the Slash X cafe Poker Run that week-end. e-mail me: 525mxc@ktmtalk.com

The Barstow Poker Run would be great way to see the Stoddard / Johnson Valley terrain. After that, camping at/near Anderson or Soggy would be a good idea. I'll look for you at the Poker Run if you try it on Saturday. :cry:

Where will you be and what will your camp look like. We will be riding on Fri and Sat and will look for you.

Jeff

Dark Green '94 Ford Bronco with black three-rail trailer with white Husky stickers on the fenders, Black Jeep with black trailer.

KTM 525mxc, TE410 Husqvarna, Kawasaki KDX200 and a bunch of smaller Honda's. I'm thinking of staging at Anderson Lake.

How about you?

Ill be out there also off granite road. Grey GMC truck with black trailer, crf450 ktm520. Feel free to stop by.