Sign in to follow this  

TITAX? good/bad

I just got my SM set up(thanks burned) and wanted to know if the titax 320mm front rotor is any good. if so what pad should i use with it :cry:

i've got the titax 280mm since they didn't have the 320 for my bike. i don't think they are the ebc's but maybe? they're made in austria. I've given mine a thorough beating on the track. my opinion is they can handle whatever the stock caliper can dish out. they're full floating, no problems with warping, and my brakes no longer overheat. not as good as a motomaster set up, but a HUGE step up from stock.

I have the rear stock size Titax on my bike. I tried to get the front 320 kit, but they seem like it doesn't exist when you call. I think they only had a KTM front the last time I checked rocky mountain's site. The rear seems to work fine, but who uses it much? They are super cheap for sure.

yea i called yeasterday and was on holed of like 30min befor she got back to me and said "wow, i guess that you are the first person to notice that type-o" come on that is the spring catalog :cry: they dont make one for suzuki :cry: :cry: :smashpc:the next step up is like another $75-100 :cry:

She must have brain fade or there is a fleet of girl salespeople there.They turned me down on my attempt to buy

one for my drz400.Stated it wasnt available.I seriously doubt that ,they got the copy somewhere.We need to find out where.If I come up with it I'll post it or maybe brian @TT

could help?OK 2 -Sold already -Next? :cry:

Is there any other online stores where i can get Titax oversized rotors other than rockymountainmc.com ? I'm looking for 320mm rotor for xr4 which they do not carry. I emailed Titax but no response at all. :cry:

Have you tried to order it by part number? Maybe the sales person just couldn't find the number. I got a HUGE new catalog from rocky mtn in the mail Saturday. The part number for the 320mm rotor and caliper adaptor for the XR400 is FTR101 and price is $119.99

Is there any other online stores where i can get Titax oversized rotors other than rockymountainmc.com ? I'm looking for 320mm rotor for xr4 which they do not carry. I emailed Titax but no response at all. :cry:

Welcome to TT Alex! :cry:

Hi airick!! haven seen you for awhile. When can i see your drz? welcome to the tard group!!

Anyway guys i just emailed rockymountainmc.com and here's their reply,

Dear Alex,

I have checked into this and we show that this is a mistake on our part in our catalog. We do not offer the oversized rotors for the XR machines and we are unable to order any for this machine at this time. Please email me if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Kendra

(800)336-5437

KendraS@Rockymountainatv.com

Sales@Rockymountianatv.com

Btw i emailed them with the part number as well. I'm really running out of ways and means, where else can i get titax rotors??