Sign in to follow this  

So how was everyone's weekend?

Mine went pretty well. Raced at Sunset Ridge MX in Walnut, IL Saturday. First moto got 5th after dropping from 3rd and second moto I couldn't see worth a sh*t because of the blinding setting sun and got 6th. I know, kind of a lame excuse, but I wasn't about to push my hardest when I couldn't even see some of the jump faces I was hitting. Oh well, had a good time with a bunch of friends at the races and came home in one (dirty) piece :cry:

So how 'bout the rest of you?

I saw you out there racing, but could not find you in the pits to meet you. What a sloppy mess the track was for practice, but by the time the first moto came around the track was awesome. I did my best yet out there, I took 8th in both motos for 8th overall in 250C out of I think 12. I know what you mean about not being able to see, there were some nasty shadows in the second motos, and your moto was even later than mine.

Whatever Matt you big dope.. Excuses Excuses sheesh!!!!

need a copy and paste job of your head on RC up on the podium..

Just kiddin dawg have not given you a hard time in awhile figured I would poke in you da man!!!! Sounds to me like you did a great job!!!

Later

Larry

Me, LBZ, and his buddies had a good time in the sticks at BR yesterday, but his buddies need to get thumpers! Two of their 250 2-smokes fouled plugs, and one fouled all the way out at the 3 caves with no extra plugs or a wrench on hand. :cry: It was all good though, me and LBZ made a wrench run back to the trucks for them and they got it running again. Good times. :cry:

Yeah right, gosh darn 2-smokes :cry: Well we atleast converted one of them, he's going to trade his YZ250 in for a YZ250F. I told him after the fact you'd probably let him ride it real quick but too late for that now.

Jake and I had one hell of a time at the silver slipper though :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jake and I had one hell of a time at the silver slipper though :cry: :cry: :cry:

The silver slipper?? Man I really did miss out this weekend :cry:

Yes John- KiKi,Porsche,Star,Raven took reeeal good care of us after a hard days ride :cry:

Whatever Matt you big dope.. Excuses Excuses sheesh!!!!

need a copy and paste job of your head on RC up on the podium..

Can't do that anymore, he's on a Suzuki! :cry:

Me, LBZ, and his buddies had a good time in the sticks at BR yesterday, but his buddies need to get thumpers! Two of their 250 2-smokes fouled plugs, and one fouled all the way out at the 3 caves with no extra plugs or a wrench on hand. :cry: It was all good though, me and LBZ made a wrench run back to the trucks for them and they got it running again. Good times. :cry:

Man, that is just really wierd. I can't even tell you how many times I have heard of people fouling plugs in the cave area. Twylight Zone? Maybe it's all that green radiation stuff from the watch's? :cry: :cry: :lol::cry:

Yes John- KiKi,Porsche,Star,Raven took reeeal good care of us after a hard days ride :cry:

Of the four "girls" you named, how many of them still have their front teeth? :cry:

The girls at Silver Slipper are normal, as you may know its the ones at the Lamp Liter that you have to watch out for! :cry:

They have their own dental condition, its called "Summer Teeth." Some 'r here, some 'r there! :cry:

yamaha329, what class did you ride at Sunset? I was there and maybe I saw you :cry:

i raced womens class im number 329 on a yamaha and i flipped my bike out of the gate on sunday 1st moto. i got last both saturday and sunday from crashing. did you go out for pratice on saturday? the track was nasty..

did you go out for pratice on saturday? the track was nasty..

Yep, first practice of the day! :cry: :cry: I rode for 1/4 of a lap then turned off. When my 450 is struggling for traction and not getting enough power to the ground you know its a little muddy! :cry: I then went back out for B practice and it wasn't much better.

The whole time I was out there I was thinking, "I don't need to be out here, I know this track like the back of my hand and by the time my race comes around its going to be completely different!"

I was right, all it did was get me and my bike covered in mud that wasn't there by the time my moto came around (3rd to last in the race order)

yeah i went out for B practice on saturday...i didnt even do half a lap and i went in.. I had 2nd moto of the day with schoolboy! the track must have been nice when you got to race it.