Sign in to follow this  

Nor Cal Mx Day?

Well al the mx days have been in so cal and maybe we could get one up in nor cal. I have been wanting to go to the mx days but its to damned far for me. So I guess we could have one up here in nor cal.

For a choice of tracks there is hangtown, oatfield, hollister gp, club moto, and marysville. If we do have one I say it should be at one of the first three, those are superb tracks that everyone can ride at and have a blast at. I have ridden all of those tracks except marysville so I cant really say much about it but all the others are fun.

For renting the tracks I really dont know if you can or cant, Im sure you can and I know who to talk to for oatfield, hangtown and club moto. I will be trying to figure out who i can rent the gp track from to.

I would really like to do this because I have been wanting to go to a tt day but I really cant make it out thay far. If anyones intrested send me a PM or email me at Jake.Scallan@gmail.com. So anyone up to do one up here with me?

Hey Jake, if I may make a suggestion, start a poll asking if anyone is interested, and ask a mod (The_Blue_One) to 'tack' it to the top for a few days... that way you'll have an idea if you have the numbers to support such an event! Then see what your track fees are, maybe you can get a half day for cheaper?

Good luck! :cry:

L2F -- Where did you get that pic of me for your avatar anyway? J/K, but I'm not far off. Another couple of months.... :cry:

Jake, I'm in wherever. Berkeboy may come along too, especially if there are other mini-MXers that sign up. First choice would be Club Moto, but other places are fine too.

Thanks for trying to set this up! -Mike- :cry:

Hi Jake, I'm in for an MX track day if you can put one together. We need to do some more bar banging! Club Moto will be a lot more fun now than in the middle of summer when it's 100 degrees!

I'll be at Hollister this Friday and Saturday, if anyone is down there stop by and say hi. It will still be dry and dusty down there but the kids I'll be with don't seem to care.

John

L2F -- Where did you get that pic of me for your avatar anyway? J/K, but I'm not far off. Another couple of months.... :cry:

You like it, huh? Your avatar does ... something... for me, too... I'm not sure why...? :cry:

:lol::cry: :cry: :cry::lol: :lol: :lol: