Sign in to follow this  

how is that alessi punk doing?

i haven't heard about him on the boards in a while so i figured he either died, or is sucking, or is winning everything.

i heard he broke all his toes trying to jump over a US Navy battleship on a two-wheel drive KTM 450 while wearing a T-shirt that said in big letters. "F U RC!"

i also heard that his dad, Tony, is being brought up on charges of incest and child molestation as he was caught giving little Jeff his patented "Tony Bologna" behind the KTM factory rig two days ago. while he committed the dirty deed, he could be heard cursing at his youngest son for not being nearly as fast as his "real son", Mike. man, talk about a devoted mx dad.

the other day, Mike Alessi was nice enough to show his new teamate, Josh Hansen, how to put on a pair of Alpine Stars Tech-8 boots. Josh repeatedly interjected, insisting that, "dude, i know how to put my f-ing boots on!", but Alessi continued the demonstration, oblivious to the idea that other riders actually know MORE than he does.

I also heard that the whole Alessi family were killed in a plane crash as they were traveling across the Andes over in Europe. Many believe that they are still alive, however, sustaining themselves by eating the dead passengers, the remaining survivors, and even a few people who showed up to rescue them.

there's your gossip.. go spread the news! :cry:

i heard he broke all his toes trying to jump over a US Navy battleship on a two-wheel drive KTM 450 while wearing a T-shirt that said in big letters. "F U RC!"

i also heard that his dad, Tony, is being brought up on charges of incest and child molestation as he was caught giving little Jeff his patented "Tony Bologna" behind the KTM factory rig two days ago. while he committed the dirty deed, he could be heard cursing at his youngest son for not being nearly as fast as his "real son", Mike. man, talk about a devoted mx dad.

the other day, Mike Alessi was nice enough to show his new teamate, Josh Hansen, how to put on a pair of Alpine Stars Tech-8 boots. Josh repeatedly interjected, insisting that, "dude, i know how to put my f-ing boots on!", but Alessi continued the demonstration, oblivious to the idea that other riders actually know MORE than he does.

I also heard that the whole Alessi family were killed in a plane crash as they were traveling across the Andes over in Europe. Many believe that they are still alive, however, sustaining themselves by eating the dead passengers, the remaining survivors, and even a few people who showed up to rescue them.

there's your gossip.. go spread the news! :cry:

Hey, I just saw that story on the CBS news, it was a Dan Rather exclusive produced by Mary Mapes :cry:

Thanks for the laugh guys!! I needed that. I love hearing stuff about the alessi's. They were in Minnesota most of this summer prepairing for millville and showed up at some local supercross races. I just figured mike was out to make a quick buck$$$ in the pro class but and I got to actually race against jeff in 250B. He won but we put up a good fight. :cry:

Man, that was funny as sh#t! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I didn't know all the stuff about Mike Alessi (other than him being dropped by Alloy and, apparently his dad is an a-hole) so I searched the forum.

Lots of talk about the "Believe the hype" t-shirts, dad's an a-hole, rough riding with MC, bullseye on his pants, etc, so it's obvious that a lot of people here hate the whole family. Of course, there were those that said he would suck when he turned pro and the "hype" would be over after a few back-of-the-pack races.

I LMAO when I got to the thread regarding him going 5-4 for 3rd overall at Steel City because all that did here was bring out the "he's ducking Bubba" and the "there's less talent in the 250 class" folks. Here's some quotes:

"I feel the talent in the 125 class is more than the 250's"

"Still doesn't change the fact they are raging a$$holes. All he wanted to do was side step Bubba."

"Mike rode well, but lots of riders make the podium and lots of riders dont do much after that. "

The last one is really a riot. Who the hell made the podium, at 16, at his second Pro-National ever, which just happened to be a 250 National and didn't "do much after that." "Lots of riders", sh#t, name one! :lol: :lol:

Whether Mike Alessi, his dad or his whole family are a-holes or not doesn't mean sh#t to me. Whether he sucks on the KTM (plenty are saying that he will) or wins every moto, again, I don't care. None of this puts any money in my checking account so I don't give a rat's a$$ one way or the other.

However, most of these comments, IMO, just stem from jealousy. You can't ride like him because you don't have his talent. You won't make the money he will (like it or not) because you don't have his talent. You can't handle someone else's success so your defense mechanism is to find a way to put him down. If you can do that then, somehow, you'll feel good about your sorry "can't ride like Mike" a$$! :lol: :lol:

His dad's an a$$, he's cocky, blah, blah, blah, whatever, whatever, whatever, go after that all you want because you're probably right. Go after his abilities on a motorcycle and you're no longer funny as sh#t, you're just a jealous a$$ that's full of it! :lol::cry::lol::cry:

i think most of the people who are talking smack specifically about his skills as a rider are pretty much banking on nobody remembering what they said once he is dominating the 125 class in much the same way bubba did. so far he has tied bubbas amatuer title record, and might even have set a record for youngest pro 250 podium finisher ever. i could be wrong about that though, since im no walking almanac.

his life in the media is a circus, though, without a doubt. which is what i was playing to with that first post. :cry:

That's absolutely true. BTW, it wasn't sarcasm when I said your comments were funny. I LMAO! :cry: :cry:

also heard that his dad, Tony, is being brought up on charges of incest and child molestation as he was caught giving little Jeff his patented "Tony Bologna" behind the KTM factory rig two days ago. while he committed the dirty deed, he could be heard cursing at his youngest son for not being nearly as fast as his "real son", Mike. man, talk about a devoted mx dad.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: