Sign in to follow this  

Been a while since I've posted

I'm going to Mexico next month for the Baja 1000 :cry:, we (my cousin and I) are pre-riding the entire course before the race. He's done it several times in the past (lucky turd is even in the beginning minutes of Dust to Glory, he was there several years ago when they were filming it :cry: )anyway, I've decided to get a list of must have stuff to bring to Mexico, anyone ever done this ? I'm taking my DRZ he rides a XR650R, I guess a new D606 should be on order :cry: anyone have or use a front fender gear bag ? Also, I want to upgrade the stock headlight bulb, any suggestions? Thanks in Advance.

I've used the Cycoactive fender mount tube holder down in Baja. Worked great. 1400 miles of hard riding and crashing on it and no problems.

I've used the Cycoactive fender mount tube holder down in Baja. Worked great. 1400 miles of hard riding and crashing on it and no problems.

thanks, I'll look into that :cry:

Just curious, why a D606 and not a full knobby? :cry:

I have a D606 on it now, but you got me thinking :cry: I just might go full knobby, why not :cry: never really thought about a full offroad tire, think I'll look into that. thanks :cry:

btw, any recommendations ?

Mexico should be fun....I have a Maxxis IT and like it so far, many others have a Terraflex.....you should check it out as my understanding is it is the biggest/baddest of the tires.. :cry: :cry: