Sign in to follow this  

Bike names?

Ok, who named their rides?

The "clean" version of my bike's name is the Dirty Kitty. PM me if you want the whole thing.

My XR200 was the Spode Chariot, or Lucy (short for Lucifer).

Sometimes their names are whatever they answer to, however, which often depends on how far off the trail they are or how many kicks it takes to start it.

I've found that if I never assign them a name, I don't feel guilty when I ride it hard and put it away wet and dirty. :cry: I just simply cry out my own name in the throws of passion.

I haven't given my bike a name. I just smile when it starts on the 4-6th kick, and humm the tune to On Any Sunday when I ride off every time. I guess if I had to name it(no boy or girl name) I would have to use Ol' Reliable. Nothing but the best oil, gas, and I don't beat it up when I ride it, so it keeps on ticking. :cry:

My bike is just 'baby'... "Come on, baby, please start"... etc, etc... :cry:

Of course, most of my friends are 'baby', too, so I guess I use that term of endearment fairly frequently! :cry:

I rarely yell at my bike for getting off trail.... I know its not the bikes fault! :cry: And I don't want any bad karma... :cry:

My YZ250F is named Rocky and not Rocky as in Rocky and Bullwinkle but as in Rocky Balboa! LOL.

History behind the name: A young rider in our area names his 50cc bikes. One was named Mable and I laughed. He watches a lot of movies and had just finished watching one of the Rocky movies and he said well your bike's name is Rocky. Everyone in our area knows my bike's name. It's kind of funny but what the heck.

Now with naming him, I think it will be more difficult to sell him if I ever decide to upgrade bikes :cry:

Now with naming him, I think it will be more difficult to sell him if I ever decide to upgrade bikes

Hmmmmz - most guys bikes are female, funny you call your bike a male :cry:

My bike is a female, cause she takes care of me, and watches out for me on the trail

Now with naming him, I think it will be more difficult to sell him if I ever decide to upgrade bikes

My bike is a female, cause she takes care of me, and watches out for me on the trail

I also DEFINATELY 'think' of my bike as male... for those exact same reasons! He takes care of me, watches out for me, and has tons of power to get me where I need to go ... :cry:

I also DEFINATELY 'think' of my bike as male... for those exact same reasons! He takes care of me, watches out for me, and has tons of power to get me where I need to go ... :cry:

My bike--and most of my vehicles--just seem to be female, for a variety of good and bad reasons.

.. so when my bike decides on its own to jump the berm and blow out leaving me flying in a roll off to the side...when I get up and dust myself off .... does my bike get to say my favorite classic line when I do some thing not so bright...."I did it for you baby" :cry:

Mine has several names

1) [@#$%&*!]

2) Piece of [@#$%&*!]

3) [@#$%&*!] wh*re

that's about it... OH yeah also...

4) Heavy fat a$$ed [@#$%&*!]

:cry: :cry: :lol::cry: :cry: :cry::lol: :lol: :lol:

In other words lots of $#%^*@^#$% words.

.. so when my bike decides on its own to jump the berm and blow out leaving me flying in a roll off to the side...when I get up and dust myself off .... does my bike get to say my favorite classic line when I do some thing not so bright...."I did it for you baby" :cry:

:cry: :cry: Absolutely! :cry::lol:

I think my bike likes South Park... whenever something like that happens I SWEAR I hear it/him/whatever saying (in a Cartman like voice) "Re-SPECT my author-i-TY!" :cry::lol:

I got Bunny (CRF250X) easter Monday

Duffy (CRF250X) is Bunnys best enemy

Easy is just the shortcut for EC300

the Tractor (SV650) behaves like one, this name started as an insult, still do not like that thing, it's up for sale

after following it a couple 100 miles the FZ6 is 'Johnny 5', does anybody remember the movie?

die Kleine (the Little One, XR250) was the smallest bike in the pits

the Airpump (XL200) shines thru power delivery similar to a 12 volt compressor, the previous owner put adhesive letters on the frontfender, spelling 'snailhunter'

the Känguruh (Kangaroo) officially is a Moto Morini Kanuaro 350X2

so off all our current bikes only the 2nd mixbreed 350X2 and a project XL250K2 have no name

my sister called our truck a proud lion when she first saw it, it wore down to Leo

I think most people on here know my Kx's name. "The Little Green Monster"

This is the first bike that we have named, but all of our cars and trucks have names.

Ok, I'm feeling left out... I hearby christian my bike "Mr. Mojo!" 'Cause its MY mojo! :cry:

whats ur avatar doing..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ok, I'm feeling left out... I hearby christian my bike "Mr. Mojo!" 'Cause its MY mojo! :cry:

whats ur avatar doing..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Don't worry, its only temporary... until I can find the male equivalent of Biggity's avatar! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Want me to send you a personal one? I might be able to make one like that but I think I would need to be on the can to make those faces. :cry: :cry:

Anyway always trying to help! :cry: :cry: