Who's riding next couple of weekends?

Firecracker or OMT,

I've followed most of your summer trips through the posts on the forum, but have yet to ride with the group.

I am heading over to Taneum on Friday, and staying friday night with a co-worker or two then riding again on Saturday. and who knows if the riding's really Good, I'll blow off my plans for Sunday

In case anyone is interested, I hope to be at the junction around 10.

White Ford Supercrew, Graphic-less WR250F.

Pat

Taneum is easy for me, I live about 35 minutes away from the junction.

Huskerdu, Hawaii, Nick, wanna meet up at Taneum Junction on Sat.?

Sharla, I will be there unless the ride at Lake Wenatchee happens. There is talk about another one there. I like both areas but I'm in the middle of a disscussion on KTMTALK about a possible ride at either area. I will get back to you on this shortly. ?

Ive only ridden in that area two times. Which place is the one that shakes every single bone in your body to a calcified powder by the time you get to the parking area?

That was not fun driving up that canyon (canyon was fine the road washboard was horrid)

I have no issues driving over but would prefer NOT to drive back up that washboard route from hell.

I know

WAH. ?

Im game for Saturday, last ride before the GP, and I might even have my new IRC radial trials tire in by the end of the week. Would love to try it out up in the rocks.

HR

?

?

dmthayer,

I would like to go to Walker on Sat, but it would have to be about noon. My son has a soccer game at 1000 in Everson. Are you interested or is this too late for you?

I have never been to Walker, would you be my trail guide?

I think I'm only going to have the morning available, I'm supposed to go to the WWU football game in the afternoon. Besides, I've only ridden there once for a little more than an hour, hardly enough to be a trail guide.

You might be thinking of the road up to Manastash--Riders' Camp and Manastash Camp. We usually start from the Taneum Junction, which is a much shorter drive and paved the whole way. It's farther from town though.

Rocks? We got some rocks.

Is your wife coming? Did she get a chance to try out a KTM200?

Sharla, so far no one is committing on KTMTALK. So I don't know what if anything is going to happen there. I did check the long range weather predictions for both Taneum and Lake Wenatchee. Both areas are predicting the possibility of some rain showers on Saturday. Lk. Wenatchee mentioned the possibility of snow at the 9000 foot level on Saturday. Taneum had no snow predictions just the possibility of some showers.

We all know that these long range forcasts can often totally miss the boat. If they are accurate then either area sounds like a go. If I don't hear anything from anyone about Lk. Wenatchee by Thurday, then I will be go to Taneum since it seems to be the most centraly located area to all the riders. ?

I waas just at Teanaway today. What a great day for riding. I feel for those that had to work. ?

I just might be up for a Taneum ride on Sat if ya'll have me. ? Gotta get a new front tire on though. Last several rides have seen my front end all over the F'ing place. Just happened to look at my tire and all the side nobs are torn off. Guess I have spent to much time at Taneum this summer. ?

Well I know some of you are already heading to Taneum. I just got off the phone with Jay my old riding partner and he is going to Taneum also. So I will be in Taneum at 9:00 or 9:30 Saturday. I have my map out now and am starting to plan several different loops. I have in mind planning one loop with every hard trail Taneum has to throw at you. I doubt I will get to ride that loop but I will plan it on the map. Then I will plan several different loops less challenging but not just a picnic. Then maybe we can get a vote or if we have enough people break off into different groups.

First lets find out who is interested and what kind of mileage the majority would like to put in. Then we can talk about difficulty. It should be fun.

So how many are going to be in Taneum this Saturday?