It was stupid to drive drunk

I thought my fellow TT friends would enjoy these pictures!

I really shouldn't do this without my helmet in case I fall and hit my head on the TV. This is the kind of thing that happens at my parties. Best part of it, no more wife to [@#$%&*!] about me riding in the house! Bike.JPGDrunkDriving.JPG

I'm glad everyone can share a good laugh (including me) at the expense of my carpet!! Well worth it though!

I'm not so sure about the mattress idea, but I was thinking of making a track that goes through my front door and out the back then across the neighbors lawn and back around! Might have to cut away at the ceiling and make a good jump! Don't worry, I'll be sure to wear a helmet or put padding all around the house!

One problem it caused was some of the girls complained of the exhaust fumes and actually had to go to my patio for a bit.. I don't know what their problem was, I told them some fumes every so often are good for you, gauranteed to put hair on your chest!!

Hey BP, where in Cali do you live? I was actually seriously considering moving out to LA not too far from Malibu? It's actually still up in the air. How's the riding and computer jobs out there?

Oticoyote, Sorry to hear about your marital problems, that sounds like a serios issue. Might want to consider counseling so hopefully you can comprimise on riding in the house. Maybe just keep it to two or three rooms or something.

I think this is that blond BillCat, I didn't even realize she was partially in that pic. This one must have been before I scared off all the girls with a little carbon dioxide! (not any worse then their dam nail polish!) blond.jpg

It's definitely the only legal place left in jersey! Though, I think there's probably some kind of hazard of some kind, but I ride in illegal areas anyway!

I may be having a Halloween party so PM me if there's any interested TT'rs willing to travel to Ramsey! ? I'll know within the week. If so Bring your bike, if I get drunk enough (Guaranteed! ?) we can make that track! I better be careful and wouldn't want to do something I'd regret later. Definitely don't want to smoke the chicks out again. ? Rob, where are you? Come on by we haven't ridden in a while.. The stairs make some real fun indoor riding!

Mike

There is your post . You emailed that you posted a pic and I finally found it . So , how drunk were you ? Hey next time let me know I would love to drive through your living room . I dont even have to be drunk ? I havent ridden my bike in 2 weeks . Been , busy . Would love to go riding asap ? . Let me know .......

Glad to see you've got some good handguards on there. Doorframes and refridgerators can break a hand if you hit them hard. ?

Be careful with the Trailwings on linoleum. You'd be better getting some studded winter tyres if you're going to do a lot of kitchen riding. ?

Cheers

Ian