Sign in to follow this  

tahuya poker run oct 17th

I'll be there! Having breakfast at the restaurant across the street from McDonalds at about 7AM in Belfair. Will have about 5 others also. Probably be my last ride thsi "season" and then its mothball time for the WR! Hey Larry, if your other plans go south, you'll know where we'll be. And if you look for us at Elfendahl, we'll be rolling in Ricks Excursion with the same box trailer we used in GPNF! Oh, we'll have burgers waiting if you decide. :cry:

Think me and the wife will be going, see if the new powernow valve makes it better, god i miss the dessert....continuing to grumble about woods riding, lol

i'll be driving a big red dodge 4x4, riding a KTM380, with a red openfaced helmet, overalls, red hair, red beard.

say hi if you see me.

jeremiah

i'll be driving a big red dodge 4x4, riding a KTM380, with a red openfaced helmet, overalls, red hair, red beard.say hi if you see me.

jeremiah

Beer stud, we staged right next to each other. I didnt know it was you till I read this post when I got back! I was the guy you asked if I just bought the bike, then drove to this poker run! How did you do? Was wet, lots of water, my pretty bike looked awful, took about $10 in quarters cleaning it, I will spend several hours tomorrow finishing the cleaning job. Turnout was low, probably because deer season for modern firearms just opened saturday, and the rain may have been another factor. Man, I cant count how many people came up to ask me how I got the WA plate for my bike! I didnt realize I was that popular! :cry:

i had a pair of sevens, ace high.

i didn't stay for the awards: i got wet (probably sweat) and after the wind started blowing i got too cold. no amount of beer seemed to warm me.

keep your eyes on this forum. we might get a ride together here in shelton next weekend.

jeremiah