ULTRA-LIGHT 2005 CRF250R

Thanks everyone for your input. I will look into all of the mentioned products.

To answer one question,I'm am not being paid to do this, it's just a friend of mine that doesn't mind spending money. It is his bike (He has several Hondas) and I told him I would help him with the project.

When I removed the stock pipe and put on the WB Carbon fiber I noticed a little difference in the weights. Not as much as I thought there would be. I have not put them on a scale yet.

Thanks again!!!!

TB

i wouldnt cut the bars...unless hes comfortable with it..like id rather have them weigh a little more so i can ride comfortably..

Ok heres a list of parts you can use..

WB Carbon Fiber Exhaust

TI Foots Pegs (pro Circuit)

TI Sub Frame

All TI bolts

Ti Rear Shock

Lighter hubs (Talon i belive)

lighter tripple clamps (Applied)

Wave Brake Rotors ( Braking or EBC)

Weisco Pro-Lite Piston

Get a Twin Air PowerFlow Kit

Carbon Fiber Chain Guard

Get the engine ported and polished

Renthal front and rear sprockets Renthal R1 chain

Did i miss anything? ??

my shop shaved 7 lbs off of a 2004 crf250. carbon pro pipe, renton coil spring, our own ti linkage bushings, pro circuit foot pegs , and a host of ti bolts(engine mounting bolts, linkage bolts, triple clamp blots, handle bar clamp bolts, brake pivot bolt,and some others). next on the list are our own ti axels and swingarm pivot bolt,applied triple clamps, ti engine bolts, and a few misc ti parts like the foot peg retainers, and ti kick start shaft

email me if you want info on out parts.

Brown's R&D

beast4533@yahoo.com

You want light, call Chad Watts. He has all of the connections and I personally have seen bikes that he has shved serios weight from. He also has done work on my bike as well. If money isn't a problem. I would highly suggest Watts. Can't get more bling bling then with Chad...