Sign in to follow this  

Thanks David Vuillemin

Hey everyone,

I just wanted take a second to let everyone know that David 'Cobra' Vuillemin sent 2 very nice autographed jerseys as a donation to the Garrett M. Berg Fund.

I had contacted David right before the race, and no sooner than I told him about Garrett and the Memorial Race, David instantly offered to send some items to be auctioned. I mean David ran right out and packaged the jerseys up and Priority mailed them to me immediately. Talk about one heck of a great guy!

Unfortunately the US Postal Service dropped the ball and I didnt get them till this morning, so I didnt have them with me at the race to auction. But I still wanted everyone to know of the big heart and generosity of David and his wife Erica. If any of you see David or Erica at a Supercross or outdoor National,, please thank them for their caring, generosity and hard work in trying to get those jerseys down here in Texas on time. I consider David one of the Band of Brothers and a good friend. We all know how awesome he is on the race track, but hes even better as a person and father!

COBRA ROCKS!