Sign in to follow this  

Fall in the high sierra

I got in a 2 day ride this weekend and the high country is just awesome!!. Things are still dusty down low but up high the traction is great and the fall colors are beautifull,(dress for cold weather!!). I got in over 300 miles ancluding Sonora & Ebbetts pass,s, it,s agreat time of the year in the sierra,s,(bring a camera). :cry:

I'm jelous. It would be heaven to get away for 2 days with someone that new trails like that. You gonna post some pics? :cry:

I know the feeling... perfect riding here on the border of Wyoiming and Idaho. Mid 50's for temps, recent rain, and no one but hunters to content with. PERFECT!! :cry: :cry:

when I saw your post subject I thought I was gonna be reading about someone crashing while riding in the sierras :cry: :cry:

Sorry I don't carry a camera, or know how to post a pic!!. But I've been thinking about it??. :cry:

I have had some crashes in the high country wilderness!!, (you must have seen a couple posts from last year??). So far this year I've not been stranded or left afoot in the wilderness :cry:, I hope to continue that trend. :cry:

I just did Sonora, Monitor and Ebbett's passes on my street bike two weeks ago and it was awesome! I'm gotta try to get one more loop in before the snow comes. I love it up there.

Sorry I don't carry a camera, or know how to post a pic!!. But I've been thinking about it??. :cry:

Do you have a digital camera? If so you can simply, have me do it for ya. If not I can post your pics for you when we get a new not broken scanner.

We must go riding one of these days, but I am limited to about 40-60 miles on my XR. :cry: Hope you can find a short run for me.