Sign in to follow this  

HP FIGURES FOR STOCK V/S BIG BORE

hey yzdad whats the current hp for a irl engine and a nascar engine is it like a lot and alot more

The flux capacitor motor really flies but remember to use the correct oil for lubricating the muffler bearings

Hey rapture any input on flux oil?

hahahahaha :cry:

You also better not overlook regularly vhanging the blinker fluid. That is one of the most forgotten about maintenance items.

since nobody is helping the newbie .....

stock is 47-48 ish

Big Bore... well depends which one!!

The flux capacitor motor really flies but remember to use the correct oil for lubricating the muffler bearings

Hey rapture any input on flux oil?

hahahahaha :cry:

Ya just GOT to make sure the Discombobulator relay is actuated with some fresh arc starter fluid. If not when you weld it it won't have any strength. Also if you run a spectrographamometer scan on the flux capacitor you should get back an ID10T check code.

I ALWAYS change my flux oil with some fresh Mobile Flux Farter fluid.... :cry:

Mobil Flux Farter Fluid is good stuff!!!!! I once could not start my bike so I put some farter fluid in the exhaust scraper and pulled out the carb stator and it started on the next kick of teh crank lever.

Some of the farter fluid got on the seat though and worked it's magin on my a$$. I sat down on the bike, rode away and immediately started a convulsive bowel movement that sprayed brown stuff all over the guy riding directly behind me. I was convulsively moving my bowels so hard that I almost broke my own back. I also had completely lost all sfincter control and as a result evacuated my entire colon in one blast!

Man, i love that farter fluid from Mobil. :cry:

Hey Ron, actually the IRL engine was more than a NASCAR engine until a couple years ago! Now the IRL engines are so small (3.0L) and the current NASCAR engines rev so high (10,000+!!!) that the "Cup" engines are clearly superior. By the Way, making anymore progress on CRF250 heads? :cry:

peterson spring has been screwing around with me and ferea and booted our order out untill mr ferrea got on the phone with them .at the rate im going its going to take me longer to develop the crf 250 than it will take nasa to develop the ion propulsion motor into something usable.we need more pepole like Rutan to get things going Ron