Sign in to follow this  

Needed: XXL Goggles for my jughead

Look Pumpkin head, heres the deal your head is the size of a small state they dont make goggles that large why dont you just buy a face shield! :cry:

Most comapanies use pretty much the same size frame. Progrips are very small, stay away from those (excellent goggles though). What about over the glasses models? Anybody know if those would help? I wear a XL HJC, and I've never had a problem with Scott.

well my head is roughly the size of the great pumpkin (XXXL HJC helmet is SNUG) and the Scott Ultimate HiVoltage Goggles fit just fine(not to mention they look really cool!). I doubt theres many people with a head bigger than mine, so I'd assume these will fit you too.

Look Pumpkin head, heres the deal your head is the size of a small state they dont make goggles that large why dont you just buy a face shield! :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I use Oakleys because of a nice tight fit so don't bother with them.

I have a set of smith roll offs and there waaaay big so maybe you should look at Smiths.

A XXXL HJC also fits preety snug on me, but I finally found a really good fealing helmet, its an XXL Fulmer (snell and dot approved) I got it for $150.00, fits perfectly!

But for goggals I use Scott no sweat 3's :cry: