Sign in to follow this  

Scooter Manufacturers??

Who makes scooters? BMW, Vespa, i know there must be more.

A better question would be: Who doesn't make scooters?

Honda and Yamaha both make good quality scooters, there are also tons of chinese-built cheapies, but buyer beware, cause every thing chinese made I've ever owned was a pile of...., well I'll just use the word "junk".

You can always check ebay for a used Honda Spree, I had one back in the day, it wasn't too bad, just slow and ugly :cry:

You posted in this forum so you must have a computer, so , now stay with me, go to a search engine and type in scooters! Just a thought

Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Vespa, BMW?? and like was said TONS of Chinese jobs that are nothing but S**T!! Trust me I was dumb enough to buy one. What a POS it is. Good for getting a 12 pack at the corner store but it sucks balls. Get a pit bike and save yourself the embarassment of the scooter, your kids will thank you in the long run. If you are going scooter anyway I will sell you mine for CHEAP.

I have a Derbi scooter. Its Italian and very trick. Liquid cooled,front and rear disc's upside down showa forks and more.. I also have a stock 2004 Yamaha Zuma,and the Derbi will eat it for lunch.........

tipmoto_4540_1.jpg

Dang dude... can you pull wheelies with that thing?? I would be semi interested in a scooter and/or golf cart.