Sign in to follow this  

Pro Works suspension?????????????????????????????????????????????????? *DELETED*

Bottoming on a really big jump isn't uheard of with a proper setup, especially if you're clearing the landing ramp. Check the suspension forum for some threads on this subject. It can't be set up to be impossible to bottom out under any circumstance without giving up some plushness in more normal sections.

Interestingly, my fourteen year-old used to say his YZ250F bottomed a lot. I rode it (I weigh 55 pounds more than he did at the time) and didn't see what he was talking about. I softened it until it actually did bottom and he learned to tell the difference between bottoming and high speed harshness and grounding the wheel rims. Just a thought.

alright. i know what bottoming out is. i have a pic wher i am completely out of suspension. i was just asking a question about a company

no, we're not done picking on you about the question mark (?) infraction in your subject line yet.

are you related to Mx_Racer_11? I noticed he had a lot of ? marks in his subject line too. Or was it just a case of overzealous one-upsmanship? :cry::cry::cry:

There's nothing wrong with bottoming out on big stuff. If you didnt then your not getting the full benefits of the suspension everywhere else. I will say the 05 forks are great and they suck too. They made the top and bottom of the stroke very stiff and the middle to soft. I dont like they way they did that. It's good for SX or hard pack tracks but sucks everywhere else. After I got them worked by Fat Max Racing they are amazing. Very progressive stroke just how I like it.

I got a deal from them as well. Let me know what you think of their work. I have another suspension sponsor but I do need motor work done.