Sign in to follow this  

Will somone PLEASE go riding with me? Apple Valley

Here is my story;I bought an xr 400 a year ago,(last time I rode ,72 400 CZ,1975)Im 44 yrs.old,and can STILL get way over my head!I bought the wife a CRF 150,and now she is tired of riding it!MY LIFE SUCKS!I need someone to go riding with! I DONT smell,Im not an ass,and Im not too fast,(no ego here) please help!

Here is my story;I bought an xr 400 a year ago,(last time I rode ,72 400 CZ,1975)Im 44 yrs.old,and can STILL get way over my head!I bought the wife a CRF 150,and now she is tired of riding it!MY LIFE SUCKS!I need someone to go riding with! I DONT smell,Im not an ass,and Im not too fast,(no ego here) please help!

Wow, dude, thats a sad plea! :cry: We hear ya, man, you're not alone! :cry: :cry:

But, where the heck IS 'Apple Valley'?

Wow, well I go riding alot and im about an hour and 15 away from you so give me a pm and we can meet up sometime,oh ya l2w it's between vitcorville and barstow

desertdave, I'm available to ride on Sundays and Mondays. Let me know if either or both days work for you. I usually ride near Bell Mountain/Stoddard Valley, El Mirage, Johnson Valley.

desert dave, desert season is right around the corner which means we'll be riding out there every other weekend or so for the next few months. You are more than welcome to join. Usually ride Wildwash or Copper City in barstow. Might sneak out this Sunday, will post if I do.....Just follow the posts on here, I have met tons of cool TT'ers to ride with. :cry:

Just throw up a post 3-4 days ahead of when you want to ride and you'll likely have no problem getting company. My favorites are Rowher flat, Los Padres and Stoddard/Red Mtn. I usually post ahead of rides and all are welcome.