Sign in to follow this  

Pics and Videos from TT ride 10/9-10

Anybody bring home any good shots from Goose Creek? I think I might have got a couple.

But, first to the fun stuff. Here are a couple of videos... To view them, right click on the link and "Save Target As".

Scott at Mad Lake

Scott practicing his "Pop-a-wheelie's"

Tim ripping one of my favorite switchbacks.

Scott at Mad Lake (again...)

Don't try this at home...

...or this could happen to you!

Pictures coming soon, stay tuned...

are we going to get to see some cool road rash pictures :cry:

Man I hate dail up!! So far all i've seen is "this could happen to you". That is funny! I'll have to get back to you on the rest.

This trip was really a good time. It wasn't the warmest riding, but the conditions were really ideal. No dust, and HERO traction. The food weren't too bad neither!

Here's a peek...

Shawn crossing a creek

9749354-M.jpg

Scott showing good form

9749345-M.jpg

Shawn likes playing in the water!

9749356-M.jpg

Here is a link to the entire album: Click HERE!

Ok, just added more pics from my Trials ride on Sunday with 2Ply. What a blast! :cry:

Bones,

Which trail specifically were the "C" loop? I am wondering if my family could make it through if we were to make it to a future TT ride there. My wife really needs to ride with some other ladies!!

Thanks,

Gary

There's something there for everybody. These gals play rough though, on Saturday they railed the whole Alder Ridge trail! (not exactly the easy stuff) They are a great group though, and very helpful and encouraging to new riders.

Case in point, my wife would have killed me if I took her up there, but since she went with the ladies, she had a blast. :cry:

Case in point, my wife would have killed me if I took her up there, but since she went with the ladies, she had a blast.

Wow! Alder Ridge? Nice! :cry: And great pics Jeremy. -Ed

are we going to get to see some cool road rash pictures :cry:

:cry: can you say: "Special Effects" ? He's alive and hiding any road rash very well if he has any. :cry:

I had a great time with everyone again. Didn't make the Saturday ride but hangin out with everyone at camp Sat. night, Sunday morning and the ride with OldBones was great.. I guess I lied about not going to ride that hill from the river in camp eh? :cry::cry: Sorry, the longer I thought about it, the better it looked :cry: