Sign in to follow this  

LK. Wenatchee ride 10/9/04 report w/pic.

What a great ride. Thanks to Tim and Shawn for being the guides.

The weather was just right, it was snowing a little on Alder Ridge but wasn't sticking.

After the ride we stuffed are selves with a turkey dinner,

and an awesome peach cobbler made by Oldbones himself. ( he'll make someone a good wife :cry:)

I had to leave after dinner but the rest were riding Sunday so we should get some more pic.

Here we are at the start of the day. L to R Troy, me, Oldbones, Tim, and Shawn

PA090077.jpg

Shawn and Tim

PA090103.jpg

PA090105.jpg

Shawn doing a little white water

PA090120.jpg

A couple shots of Tim

PA090092.jpg

PA090081.jpg

This is Oldbones blowing up a berm

PA090113.jpg

Oldbones leaving Tim behind :cry:

PA090088.jpg

Man I had a blast! 60'ish miles on saturday, and about 42 on sunday made for a great weekend. Tim and I didn't take any pictures on sunday (left the camera at home) we just did a nice little loop up to Mad Lake around Two Little Lakes out Middle Tommy (tommy creek) to Hunter up the Cougar Mt. trail, then down Jimmy Creek were I just about took out an owl that flew right in front of me. Then back to Maverick Saddle and down to camp to pack up. Old Bones hooked up with 2 ply for some trials riding up Hi-Yu and on the rocks aound Cougar Mt. I know he took some pics. Xtreame rider (sp?) and GearBunny did the Mad Lake/Two Little lakes part with my brother and I. Nicki took eveyone eles up to Mad Lake and back. Is it me? But after a good day and or weekend of riding work sucks!!!!

By the way, great pics scott.