What pipe do you guys like ?

i see a few of you guys have the fmf factory four system and i kinda want to pipe my bike and would like some opinions like full system or slip on power, sound, ect. let me know i really like the look of the anodized factory 4 and the sound of it. (well on a crf450) but dont notice the power that much ? :cry: ?

I am wondering the same thing, Lately I have been looking at the gytr carbon fiber slip on. it is cheaper and I would think lighter. anybody ever use these??

I put one on my kids yz250f. What a waste of a pipe. It made less power than the stock pipe.

I just ran the 05 450 with a Ti-4 pipe on it, loud is an understatement. I run a T-4 on my yz250f so I am used to it. But it will never pass 96db. I would venture that it's at 104.

The dr. d pipe was chosen in the last shootout because it reduced the hit down low. Considering they changed the way the bike responds coming out of the hole this year, you dont need a pipe thats going to make it even less responsive there.

I would wait for a shootout on the 05 pipes to see if the dr. d still tones the bike down.

I come from the school of two strokes... if a pipe doesn't add at least 10-15 % HP whats the point ?

By the look of most of your guys sigs it seems like you have a pretty inexhaustible source of funds, if I did I would probably pipe the ole' girl ? I'd rather spend my pennies on suspension work... all the power is for naught, if you can't get her to handle properly ?