Sign in to follow this  

experience with www.mascycles.com

Does any of you have experience with www.mascycles.com.

I ordered a part last week, got an instant confirmation message and today a mail from them stating that they had a problem with their online price list. First, they don't have the item in stock and second, it would be twice as much as I ordered it for. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Ede

Get you money back and shop somewhere else...that is called false advertising in my book. I would I also let them know you are an active memeber of TT and have put a post on the fourm regarding their service. Once you get you money back I would order from TT. Best prices going. :cry:

While we'd happily take care of you, I don't think there is enough info here to say that someone intentially mislead you. The ThumperTalk store has a few hundred thousand part numbers in our database and I'm sure there are errors and omissions. While it doensn't happen often, it does happen. Give us a call at 1.866.6.SHOPTT and we'll do a stock check for you and confirm pricing. Then you'll have a basis of comparison. It will be evident if they are in the ballpark on pricing or no. Good luck! :cry:

Bryan