Sign in to follow this  

goggles

how do the roll offs work and y if u go to by rolloff rolls do u get tearoff aswll?

do u need tearoffs if u got rolloffs?

sorry im a dumbarse!!1 :cry:

Roll offs have 2 cannisters either side...clean film one side...theres a strip of film that slides across when you can't see you pull the toggle out and it will roll across and clear vision.

Tear offs are just on pegs...there better for the fact they give u totally clear vision and not just a line like roll offs...however roll offs won't run out in a race if you have a fresh film in wheres as when you pull tear offs off thats it!!!

you can get this thing called rip and roll basically it's a set of roll off goggles that allow you to fit 2 or so tearoffs on top before you go to roll offs this is a great idea because you can have perfect vision after turn 1 if u don't get the start.

Way to solve goggles is get the holeshot and don't get passed!!! u won't need no tear offs or roll offs then.

easier said then done tho huh? :cry:

I've used roll offs and thought they were great until the first time I used them in wet & muddy conditions. Lord help you if water splashes up between the film and the goggle. It stays in there and gives you "fish eye" vision until you take the whole mess off.

I've pretty much "had it" with goggles. The ONLY time I wear them is when it's dusty. Otherwise, it's strictly plastic safety glasses which are cheap, don't fog and allow more air flow. Go with the amber (yellow) glasses to brighten up the most dreary of days and give you improved depth perception and vision in the woods.

Should have mentioned...I use these for H-S/Enduro, not MX.