Sign in to follow this  

Brooks IA ride

Does anyone know anything about this? I know it is for the family of a rider/friend of mine, but I was trying to find out more details?????

Flip,

Check out the Iowa website ( www.iera22.com ) this is a benefit for the family of Lonnie Ross who was recently killed in a accident. Normally you have to be a club memeber

to ride there or race at one of their harescrambles.

More information is in the "forum" section - Upcoming district 22 events, on the same site.

Woods_weapon_2

I have a couple of friends that ride for fun (no racing) and would like to attend just to help Gail out. We were at the funeral, and would like to help out more if we can. We may just go over for the day and ride just to check the place out and to give them some of our money. I really liked the T-shirt on the web site, too bad you have to be a racer to get a shirt.

Please excuse my ignorance but what happend to him? I haven't heard anything. I don't know him personally but saw his name in a ISDE site.

You are correct about him riding the ISDE.

From what I have heard he was riding his street bike just a couple of miles from home and a deer jumped out in front of him.

Wood_weapon_2