Sign in to follow this  

Riding Lawerence Welk Wed 10/13/04

Anyone want to meet up for a ride on Wed at LW (Deer Springs Road and the 15)? Weeeee (rob) and I are going to meet up at 5:00. Were planning on doing some night riding also after it gets dark so if you don't have a headlight this might be a problem (or you could come but you's have to quit riding around 6:30). Anyway if you want to join up let us know... :cry:

I'm in! Who has a bike I can borrow? I'm desperate to ride, and mine is still down and out. :cry:

I've got a XR650R and a ten-speed. Guess which one your going to get? :cry: :cry:

:cry:

Damnit :cry: I have to work. :cry: If you guys want to ride Fri, let me know. When I rode out there last weekend with Knobbylips, we found this ridiculously overgrown super-tight animal or hiking trail. We had to turn around when there were a couple of 1 foot dropoffs (we were trying to go up them) :cry: I need to find the end of that trail.

I hope you didn't find my other "special" trail. Mine has a way out that ends at the Truck downhill(upside down trucks litter the hill).

You get to it from the other single track twards the northern boarder by the water towers.

Did you have to take a single line rut to the bottom and then a walk-a-bike uphill?

Maybe I shouldn't ride with you guys...... ;)You might end up with a bunch of hate for wrecking your bikes.

There are upside down trucks everywhere, and for your information, we can wreck our bikes just fine on our own :cry:. Hopefully we will see you there sometime soon. Maybe Wednesday, on Josh's 10 speed? :cry:

I can't ride it, if it only has 10 speeds.

seriously though, have you guys been down that semi-fire road where the white Tundra and a couple other trucks are upside down?

If you have, on the way down the road there is a rocky downhill wash on the right (before the tundra), that is where a trail comes down that I have been building for a couple years. I have moved some serious brush to get only about 2 miles of trail.

Who do you think made the log stack on the freeway trail? That was early foggy morning with nothing better to do. It wraps around to the left in that open meadow and returns back to the trail to opposite way, check it out.

O.k. I need to find a bike. I might have a borrowed bike on friday. I need to ride prior to the enduro this weekend. we'll see what happens.

Sounds like fun but no can do for me tomorrow. I just bought a street bike to help the commute to San Diego. Going to see how it goes tomorrow.

Think it's going to be just you and me Rob. I'm leaving to go load up the bikes at lunch. I'll bring your bike and gas can. Do I have anything else of yours? See you at 5:00. :cry:

hey guys-

sorry i missed ya, but i'm back home and its a 603 mile trip. i made it home in 6.5 hours and no tickets!

tim, how's your back?

rob, how's your truck?

josh, i liked the old avatar WAY better!

keith, thanx for the great ridin'.

todd, i really dont think that a street bike will help you with that elusive hillclimb.

tijuana is the nastiest shithole i have ever seen!

see ya next time!

tommo