rocket on 10-17?

We will not try to get tired out if we can help it ? I get tired watching people ride so I will be wore out hope you can make it chris maybe you can work with me on the doubles thanks rick

i'm working on getting a couple buddies to go up on sunday since i don't wanna make the drive alone. i should know by this evening what the dealy-o is.

i should hopefully be able to ride pretty fast, still a little weary about left-hand turns with my knee. i got my CTI brace now, but there's this big mental thing i have to overcome. everywhere else on the track i should be back up to speed though. if i go, this will be my first ride on a real track since i popped it.. so i'm real excited at the prospect.

also anxious to see how out-of-shape i am! ?

i'm working on getting a couple buddies to go up on sunday since i don't wanna make the drive alone. i should know by this evening what the dealy-o is.

i should hopefully be able to ride pretty fast, still a little weary about left-hand turns with my knee. i got my CTI brace now, but there's this big mental thing i have to overcome. everywhere else on the track i should be back up to speed though. if i go, this will be my first ride on a real track since i popped it.. so i'm real excited at the prospect.

also anxious to see how out-of-shape i am! ?

Wow - long time no hear ?

Speakin' 'o knee braces, where'd ya get those super duper long socks from? Gimp to gimp, my braces eventually started to pinch - and I'd like to start wearing something under them without having to raid Darryl's panty-hose drawer ?

dan, those are thor mx socks. i think my next pair i'm gonna try fox. the thors work good but they are thin and holes wear in the feet pretty fast.. then again, i ride ALOT. i've tried the FLY ones too, which are much thicker, but they're too short for the top straps on my knee guards.

i've been around this board, mostly in the general discussion forums, you know.. pissing people off mostly. ?

I'm retarted when it comes to my socks.

I wear a set of Thor socks (which barely come up to above my knees), with my CTi2 undersleeve over that on my left leg. My right leg, the Thor sock, with a cut off portion of a very old sock over that!! lol. It looks stupid, but it keeps my brace from chaffing at all, and it keeps my pad from chafing at ALL.