Sign in to follow this  

OHV Saves Horse

This last weekend some friends of mine went riding in Wisconsin (I had to work) and met up with a women on her horse that said her husband and his horse were stuck in a swamp just off of the trail. They went up there and used my friends Grizzly and winch to pull the horse out! It was very cold that day so there is a good chance the horse would have died if it had not been rescued. My friends did not have a camera but the horse owners did and said they would send them some pics. Hopefully I can get ahold of some and post them.

Thats pretty cool stuff.How are you doing berkemen I met you two weeks ago at hollister just thought I would say hi.I still think hollister is the best place to ride yet.Maybe we will see ya again. :cry: :cry:

Hopefully the horse owners will spread this story far and wide. It would/should/could improve relations between our groups.

Absolutely agree!! I too hope they tell everyone they know. We all know there is enough bad press about OHV out there.

Is it in the local paper? You oughtta call the paper and see if they are interested in that story. You can bet they would be publishing the story if the OHV guy trying to help accidentally broke the horses leg or somthing; might as well try to get some good press... :cry:

Nice job man... :cry: :cry:

It will make at least one horse rider look differently at OHV use.

Definatly get this published if they can get you some pics, even

if they dont its a great story.

Way to go! The other fella is right. Those are the type of human interest pieces that shed some of that we don't care image off roaders get labeled with. Totally news worthy.

I can see the headline now. "Drunken ATV rider ropes innocent horse and drags it into swamp to die."