Sign in to follow this  

What 250f is best?

I have had a dirt bike befor,i curently have a raptor but i wont to get into dirtbiking.so iam loocking at the 250 four stroke's. Iam 15 180 5,10 And iam wondering witch bike would be best for me. I would be racing in the 125 beginer class. And every weekend iam not working/raceing/hockey/i would be going out doing agressive trail ridding and lots of steep sand dune hills. And what i wont to know is withc bike would be best for me in regrads to HANDALING,POWER,SUSPENSION,RALIBLITY,AND HILLCLIMBING ABILITY. alos how much oil does each one hold.

thnx

Well, you will surely get plenty of opinions here, ThumperTalk is a great resource that helped me decide on my bike.

After much research and reading the forums throughout TT, I bought a YZF-250. Great suspension, great power, and most importantly is that is has great dependability. I was completly for getting a CRF-250 but as I researched it here on the boards and elsewhere, it became readily apparent that the YZF was a much better choice FOR ME.

Do your research, ask questions, and you will find the bike that fits your needs. TT is the best place to start, that's for sure.

Honda and Yami are the only ones to get. Both about the same. Stay away from the Kawi/Zook.