Sign in to follow this  

New Jetting Combo on ttr 125

I called my local dealer and asked for a 110 main jet and a 17.5 pilot and he said he did. He proceeded to tell me though that the popular upgrade that was being applied to the carbs (at least in my area Northern CA)was going up to a 115 main and 17.5 pilot. He stated the feedback he has gooten has been great and no-one has came in to downsize. Anyone out there use this combo and what are your thoughts. :cry:

I'm at about 100' above sea level in S.W. Washington. I found the 115 main to be too rich. I backed down to a 112.5 which seems to be working good. After moving the needle clip up and down 1 notch from stock and adjusting the carb for each position, I found the stock position to work best with my setup. Exhaust modified, airbox opened, BBR filter kit, and intake manifold matched to head.

When you say air screw, are you not referring to the pilot fuel screw at the top of this forum. I tried turning my pilot screw to 1 1/2, 2, 2 1/2 turns out and still acting weird. Once I twist the throttle up bike shuts off.