Sign in to follow this  

Tech 6 or Forma pro?

Looking for some imput on boots...

Forma pro, or Tech 6??

:cry:

I've got Tech6's and can't speak to the other boots. I broke my ankle last year(unrelated to bikes) and wanted a good boot. This boot has been more than comfortable, after the break-in soreness. I didn't have the cash for the Tech8's but I am sure they are even nicer.

I would buy another pair of Tech6's. That's my opinion based only on a years worth of riding experience with them.

What's the price difference between them? I thin I picked mine up for $180 or so.

I bought a pair of tech 6's a couple of months ago. I tried on the Forma Pro's also, but went with Tech 6 due to better ankle support. It only took a couple of rides to break in and now they're really comfy :cry:

MXA rated the Forma Pro as the best non-bootie boot made, period. I haven’t tried either one but am leaning toward the Forma Pros based on the MXA review.

I had Tech 8's but with the help from FOX got a pair of Forma Pro's and man they are sweet!

Although it may sound biased,I do suggest Formas for sure........

Yeah, try them all on if you can. I tried the tech 6, tech 8, and forma pro's. The tech 8 inner liner felt weird to me and the tech 6 just felt like a more supportive boot that the forma pro. So, process of elimination for me. Try them on though, everyone is different.