Sign in to follow this  

steel sprockets

Hey everyone, I found a 47 tooth steel rear sprocket for $15. Is steel ok? I am sure aluminum or stainless steel would be better but I'm trying to save some cash.

I couldn't get that link to work.

I had the same link book marked and can't find where they moved.

Steel is good. I am 15/49 steel. The holes in my rear sprocket are hudge to save on weight.

STealth :cry:

hey bronco, i'm looking at stealth sprocket, how do they hold up? i'm thinking to get them for my 2smoker.

Rookie,, never used one,, I heard about it from Wildfx, looked in to it, but never picked one up.. Then , SS took up the US dealership,, but I had alread bought new sprockets.. Next rear will be a stealth,, just to try it out.

thanks!

i have a "chaingang" sprocket on my 2smoker(currently) since 02 and it have been holding up pretty well, it also stated "last 3times longer than steel sprocket"

this brand is manufactured in OZ which i guess the OZ TTer should hear them before. nice stuff :cry:

I called the guys at sidewinder...They have a similiar sprocket in the rear (same as the stealth), but they told me that with the addition of their 16k lbs chain it would be the LAST chain/sprocket I ever needed for the DRZ...Any truth to that???