Sign in to follow this  

NJORVP Trails

What are the trails like at NJORVP? I know they don't have much but I am thinking about heading there on sat. with my son on his TTR90. We usually go to raush creek for him to ride the kids track but the beginner track at NJORVP looks like it's a bit bigger (the one at rausch is pretty small). Anyway we like to break up the day with a few runs into the trails so are they nasty, tame, or somewhere in between. We ride tower city and paragon quite a bit so he is pretty good on the trails as well.

thanks

The trails at Njorvp are pretty wrecked, because of quads. They are all sand, sand whoops, and are pretty wide. The begginer track is decent, lots of truns, and a decent straight away for the little bikes. If your son is a good rider and knows how to hold his line on the track, let him ride the intermediate, it has 2 jumps and the truns are real easy.

I usully am at the park every sat but, this weekend i have to go with my Mom to Conneticut for her 20th year high school anieversity. :cry:

Have fun

Woodsk, if you're used to riding rocks your gonna have a problem with the trails. They are very deep sand and if you're not used to it you'll be all over the place. On the other hand if you are used to riding deep sand they can be pretty fast and fun. They are all bermed and you can fly through them pretty fast.

If your son is on a 90 he will probably have fun on the int. track and between 1:00-1:30 on Sat & Sun, they close off the MX track for beginners.

NJORVP trails are not that bad but they take skill. The forst time I hit them I got stuck and needed help to come get me but I was riding a 79 Yz80. Try them out, youll see what ur made of.