Sign in to follow this  

Events At Stoneyford

Just a post to let all those who ride at Stoneyford that it would be best to avoid Stoneyford on these weekends unless you riding the event.

11/16-17 Jackhammer Enduro (event on the 17th, 16th is get ready day).

11/13-14 WFO Enduro (event on the 14th, set up day is the 13th).

11/20-21 Bearfoot Family Enduro (event on the 21st, 20th is set up day) I will be looking for you BIGBOB!

Kraig

:cry: Unkle-Moosie

:cry: Stonyford is Fantastic :lol:

My only concern was that it was rather dusty this past weekend. :cry: If you have 100 bikes ahead of you, going balls to the wall, make sure your goggles are in good working order. :cry:

Seeing the trail is a big step twards not crashing on the trail! :cry:

I went to the Cow Mtn CC race once, the Dust was so thick that I could hear bikes passing me on a 8' wide trail but could not see them. Almost ran off the trail several times.

Decided not to do that race unless it rains about a week before or so.

An enduro should be better though, aren't the riders spaced out 1 minute apart?

Cheers,

I'm gone Nov 17-29 on Vacation visiting my brother in Guam.

so no family enduro's for me this year....those damn loggers at FH really screwed things up.

I went to the Cow Mtn CC race once, the Dust was so thick that I could hear bikes passing me on a 8' wide trail but could not see them. Almost ran off the trail several times.

Decided not to do that race unless it rains about a week before or so.

An enduro should be better though, aren't the riders spaced out 1 minute apart?

Cheers,

I rode the cow cc the last time it was held in the fall, the dust was horrendous, i remember a gnarly hill that was just down the river off the start, dust so thick i could not see my own bike. Then later on it was so bad that i remeber coasting to a stop, not being able to see the trail and like you said , other bikes going by. Crazy stuff.

I rode at middle creek this weekend and the dust wasn't to bad, but with more riders it would get worse.

Rain rain rain, pretty please? :cry: :cry:

ive ridden the cow mountain race the past couple years and it wasnt as bad this year as it was the two previously, me and my dad nicknamed that race the "dust bowl" it sucks every year but like i said it wasnt "as" bad this year :cry:

Do these events pretty well have the area sewn up? As in is it possible to go there and ride but not in the event?

Or will the event have all the good trails buttoned up...

We were planning on going the Nov 11-14th but...