Sign in to follow this  

Got Nac Nac?

This last weekend my son decided to bust out a Nac Nac over our big table top (his first one) :cry: If that wasn’t enough, he then entertained us with a Can Can (another first) along with a no hander! No wonder I’m getting gray hair a such a young age :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ty%20Nac%20Nac.jpg

Ty%20No%20Hander.jpg

Nice! I think i'll give that a try when I actually know how my bike is gonna fly when I jump something that big. :cry:

Very clean!!!! He is going to be X-gamming before you know it!

Now he just needs a bike to match that helmet!....(hint hint dad)

LOL :cry:

Is that the first time he's done anything like that, or the first time he's admitted it??? :cry: kids have a way of growing up more than we know....

Now he just needs a bike to match that helmet!....(hint hint dad)

LOL :cry:

He's been trying for a new helmet ever since he got the KTM a few months ago (can you tell he used to ride a KX65). I told him once he gets a helmet sponsor he can get a new one. His response of course was "Answer has helmets"! Well he got me there, Answer is one of his sponsors.... LOL

As far as him ever pulling off the Nac Nac and Can Can before, I'm always there when he is riding and have never seen him do it before :cry: He just does things like that out of the blue, a little warning might be nice... well, probably NOT.

:cry:

DAMN! You son it awesome. I have tried nac nacs and i have never gotten one so i just gave up. Props to your son.

Is your son on Sponsorhouse?

No he's not on sponsor house, we've just been sending in his resume to the companies ourselves. So far we've had pretty good luck going that directions. Why,are you interesed in sponsoring him Viper? :cry: :cry: :lol:

The kid rocks. :cry::cry: :cry: Is that at a track close to SLO. If so, where?

The track is on a ranch in the north county.

:cry: I think he should be on sponsor house. It has helped quite a bit. I have my own photography business but I dont think that would be helpful for sponsoring. :cry: I do travel and put together videos and sponsorship packages though. :cry:

:lol: I think he should be on sponsor house. It has helped quite a bit. I have my own photography business but I dont think that would be helpful for sponsoring. :lol: I do travel and put together videos and sponsorship packages though. :cry:

Does sponsorhouse provide greater results than just sending in a resume to a company? Have you tried them both?

I would also like to thank everyone on your kind comments. My son is a great kid! At 10 he's doing tricks that I don't even attempt, I'd probably end up on the ground :cry: :cry: :lol: I am EXTREMLY proud of the way he rides and races, although more importantly I’m more proud that he is a straight A student. Keep it up Ty :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol:

WOW 10!!!, guess i have to start steppin up. those nac nac's are certainly not an natural trick to do, that is for me anyway. keep up the good work :cry:

Does sponsorhouse provide greater results than just sending in a resume to a company? Have you tried them both?

Yes I have and some companies only accept resumes from Sponsorhouse.