Sign in to follow this  

Snapped handlebars!!!!

brokenbars2.jpgbrokenbars1.jpg

freind crashed it and they snapped in half im glad thats all that broke other then that just a few scratches and a little loss of gas and a concussion for him :cry: jk

brokenbars2.jpgbrokenbars1.jpg

freind crashed it and they snapped in half im glad thats all that broke other then that just a few scratches and a little loss of gas and a concussion for him :cry: jk

Dang, what the hell was he doing?

theres this figure 8 track and theres a pretty step hill in the middle and his 1st time on a dirt bike felt confedint enough to try and get some air then the next thing i know hes going over the bars and my bike goes flying in the air he bought what he broke though :cry:

theres this figure 8 track and theres a pretty step hill in the middle and his 1st time on a dirt bike felt confedint enough to try and get some air then the next thing i know hes going over the bars and my bike goes flying in the air he bought what he broke though :cry:

Sounds painful, luckily he's OK and the bike isnt damaged any worse.

1st time on a dirtbike and he's trying to get air??? Sounds like he needs to stay away from anything sharper than a pillow.....he'll kill himself.

maybe he shoudl get a quad that way he has a nice set or training wheels and not as fast. deffinatly lacking brains if hes gonna ride/jump a 450 after never riding a bike

Hey, blue... where's the track? I used to live in Lansing but I don't remember hearing about any track around there.

What brand of bars are those? I don't wanna buy 'em

they look stock what do you expect :cry: :cry:

they are tusk t-7 bars some cheap ones because when i 1st got the bike i crashed and broke my collar bone and needed something new so yeah dont get tusks and the tracks out in dewitt right nex to nick weys

I went over the bars on a big table top but nothing happend to my bike, bike started second kick after I got on my feets again :cry: