Sign in to follow this  

OCOTILLO!!!!

even i would want to go but im in norcal! its like endless hits and like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 different jumps! good havin for 50's i presume, i dont know how sandy or dirty it is, can the 50's hook up good enough on the terrain?

your in las vegas? ocotillo is like right by you, its like by the salton sea east of sandiego. ive looked at it on a map and have seen it in videos and on TV shows, it looks pretty awesome! but im a norcal-ian

We are going tomorrow... There are about 20 of us as well.

I might go next weekend with just the truck and my bike no RV....

If any one is out there look for us. I have a Black and White CR 250 and my lil bro has a CR 125 with 903 on the number plates. We'll probably be at the tree spot behind the Airport of the base of Blow Sands.

:cry: OCTOBER 23 & 24 !!!!! :cry:

We should be off of Cahilla Trail (crowds permitting). I've scouted a couple of good spots right around the junction of Cahilla Trail and Gas Dome (right at the base of the bluffs). It looks like a good spot to set up the ramps, as well as being kinda in the middle of all the action.

We look forward to seeing you out there!

:cry: OCTOBER 23 & 24 !!!!! :cry:

We should be off of Cahilla Trail (crowds permitting). I've scouted a couple of good spots right around the junction of Cahilla Trail and Gas Dome (right at the base of the bluffs). It looks like a good spot to set up the ramps, as well as being kinda in the middle of all the action.

We look forward to seeing you out there!

THIS WEEKEND!! Hope to see you there! :cry: