Sign in to follow this  

Paragon, NJORVP, Jackfrost questions.

Hey guys thought i would make one post of the questions for these places, I haven't rode a bike since mid 99, i had a 98cr250, but have been riding street bikes, well i just bought a 04 leftover YZ450F, its all stock except for different bars, a buddie of mine is going to paragon on his quad with some other friends, I never been there myself nor has my one friend, i will be the only bike, Will a stock 450 be ok for riding there, not sure how the trails are, i mostly did racing when i did ride.

also whats a better day to goto njorvp sat or sunday, which is less crowded, never been there either, same question for jackfrost, do either of them get crowded on sundays, figured they might not becuse alot of people might be racing, I wanna get some riding in and get use to this new bike, sorry for the long post just trying to decided where i wanna go this weekend. thx. joe

NJORVP is a freaking Zoo on sundays. Go on saturdays. If you go during the week you will most likely be the only one there.

Paragon is fun but it is rocky. You should have a skid plate. I ride my bike there all the time.

NJORVP on saturdays is great. The parks not to cowded. DO NOT GO RIDING IN A PRK ON SUNDAY!!! Any park is crowded on a sunday. The 450 will be fine anywhere you go, I have a Husky 125 and never had a problem where ever I go.

Thx. for the info guys, Maybe ill head to NJORVP sat. Really wanna track ride.

most Paragon is rocky, but there are alot of areas that are really good for riding around and getting back into the swing of things before you head out on the rocky stuff.

don't know about NJORVP yet I'm heading there on sat. for the first time.

Rausch creek is one of my favorite places I really like the tracks, and even though there are not alot of trails they are a blast

Was just at Jackfrost last sunday(10/10) The trail riding is awesome not as rocky as Paragon & you never see anyone on them. The track riding is pretty good (3 tracks). It wasn't that bad on Sunday but I'm going again on a week day or on Saturday so its even less crowded. :cry:

I would gear the YZF down with a 13 T counter sprocket for Paragon if riding with quads. You will be all over the clutch in 1st just trying not to run into the back of your buds :cry:.

Thx. for the info guys, I decided on raush creek, Wanna go sat but looks like rain, might head up sunday instead.

hey joe.

i went to jackfrost for the first time on sunday. I dont think the tracks where that crowded. If the tracks are to crowded ride the trails. They are always empty. :cry: