Sign in to follow this  

Don Waffle is one fast mother..

I ordered some TT fender stickers (I'm sure I will not have an anatomy issue where I ride) and exactly 3hrs later I got a email that they had already shipped. Damn thats fast :cry:

This is the first thing I ordered from the TT store, and I'm sure not all items are sitting on the shelf ready to go but, this is a good sign of things to come for future orders.

Yep! Don did me right to with great service and quick turn around! Thanks Don! :cry:

Yep! Don did me right to with great service and quick turn around! Thanks Don! :cry:

I'll third that, I ordered a fairly large amount of stuff Friday (and had a nice 'chat', too, nice doing business with someone you know!) and got delivery from UPS yesterday... :cry: :cry: Don!

L2F-

Nicew avitar...working the naked theme today...good work. I like this one better than the car wash scene you had up an hour ago. Naked dirt biking in the yard...they allow that in SD county?

L2F-

Nicew avitar...working the naked theme today...good work. I like this one better than the car wash scene you had up an hour ago. Naked dirt biking in the yard...they allow that in SD county?

NOT naked, he's wearing a G-string! :cry: :cry:

L2F-

LOL! I wonder what Velosapiens is going to say when he sees that. Where is he anyway? i haven't seen him around recently. :cry:

Hmmm, how weird would it look to have TT stickers on a 2-stroke? :cry:

L2F-

LOL! I wonder what Velosapiens is going to say when he sees that. Where is he anyway? i haven't seen him around recently. :cry:

Hmmm, how weird would it look to have TT stickers on a 2-stroke? :cry:

He's on, I asked permission before I used him as my avatar! He was flattered! :cry: :cry: