Sign in to follow this  

Jemco Lowboy pipe news.....

I just talked to John at Jemco. He says he should have the lowboy for the CRF250 and CRF450 ready to start producing in about 2 weeks. davbrucas's bikes are there as jigs and he is working on them... I have a line on one for my 450 as well since my ST/Yosh is completely trashed.

Just an FYI for those wanting to know, antman you there? :cry:

I am going to have my bike going pretty quick, going to use the "old" Jemco of dave's for the Halloween race, he is going to race my bike since his will still be at Jemco most likely.

The Jemco may be loud, but I guarantee it ain't as loud as the ST/Yosh setup I had...*sniff* goodbye custom pipe, you lived a good life... :cry:

Sounds like ear plug sales are going to take a dive in Texas. :cry:

lol...the ear plugs are still needed if you are gonna ride any where near the jemco! it is very loud at WOT! i talked to john also and he said he will make adjustments if needed to improve power if i am not happy with the results. i will have him make the end cap radiused down to ~2" over about 2-3 inches on the 250 to maintain some low-mid tq. i am sure with the lowboy and stepped header it will improve the lowend tq of the existing design. i just wonder how much it will give up on the big end. may be a good thing since running these bikes up high in the band seems to wear the valvetrain out pretty quick. i will post info as i get it. so far, john has orders for 3 systems for the 450 (me, rapture, and timfuzzynuts) and one for the 250 (mine). if you want one of these systems, call john at 713-461-3834. he may increase the price from $260 to $325ish to offset the fabrication costs, but that is still one helluva deal on a complete system. and one that rocks! :cry: :cry:

Awesome! I was just reading the post thinking "Man I better ask 'Brucas if he put in the word for me!" I got a Jemco, I got a Jemco!!!! :cry: :cry: